Meet Madhulika Dutta, the author of the poetry collection Glittery Dreams. She is probably one of the youngest talented poets of our time. Her book has been published by the self-publishing house 24by7publishing.com. What’s more amazing is the fact that she has been able to grasp some of the subtlest pulses of life while still in her schooldays! Publishindia.com had a chance to catch up with the young talent. After an intriguing discussion, here is what she had to say!
- Tell us something about yourself.
I am currently studying in high school, Delhi Public School, Raipur. I am very passionate about writing. I have been writing for 3–4 years now. I mostly write motivational poems.
- What do you think prompted you to write this book?
Novels have been my inspiration from the start. I used to read books a lot when I was in the 9th standard and later I realized my love for writing. Poetry always fascinated me a lot and for me poetry is a way of conveying my feelings to others.
- How long did it take you to write this book?
It took me around 3–4 months to complete this book.
- Is this the first time you have been published?
Yes, this is the first time I have been published.
- How has been the experience of becoming a published writer so far?
It is very overwhelming that I could finally get my work published and it can now reach a wider audience. I feel very blessed that this phase took place in my life. People are getting to know me and my writing skills, and they are constantly appreciating me for the same.
- There are many people like you who would want to become a published author. What advice would you like to give them?
First of all, start collecting your work and write on a regular basis to collect the minimum work you want to get published. Try contacting the publishers once finished. Other ways of being published is also there. Online publishing can be helpful for one too.
- What has been your schedule like in the months leading up to getting the manuscript ready for publishing? Did you follow any specific routine to write your book?
No, I didn’t follow any specific routine to write my book. Instead, I used to give much of my time in writing.
- Do you plan to work on any new books in the near future? Would you consider shifting from the present genre?
Yes, I am planning to write some short stories. I would be including some more genres like mystery and thriller in the near future.
- How has 24by7 Publishing assisted you through the publishing process?
The 24by7 Publishing team members have been very helpful throughout the process. They guided us really well and did their work at their best. It was a wonderful experience working with them. They explained us about each and every terms and condition and even the ways of promotion.
Her books are available on some of the major online stores:
24by7 Publishing Online Store: https://shop.24by7publishing.com/…/glittery-dreams-by-madh…/
Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YN3266J
This article content and the views are solely by the author and he or she is solely responsible for the same. PublishIndia.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness of any information and it does not support or endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by users or parties other than PublishIndia.com itself.