Interview with Author Pasadika
Pasadika is a senior member of International Buddhist Order, Triratna Buddhist Community founded by Urgen Sangharakshita who had ordained him in 1985. Since then he is practicing and teaching Buddhism.
He is well experienced in teaching different meditation practices based on Mindfulness, developing positive emotions and human qualities. Author has experience of solitary retreats for deepening his meditation practices. He is practicing and teaching yoga and pranayama which he learnt from great yoga teacher B. K. S. Iyengar.
- Tell us something about yourself.
I am a well-experienced Healer, Meditation, Mindfulness Teacher and a Corporate Trainer. I am on a mission to empower 10 million people to transform their lives with happiness, good health, love, compassion, and wisdom and will also try to make their lives free from suffering by the end of December 2020.
- Who inspires you for writing?
My mentors Ron Malhotra, Dev Gadhvi and Caroline Vass.
- What are the challenges you have faced during writing this book?
My typing speed is very low, so I used voice to speech recorder.
- Does writing energize you or exhaust you?
As this is my first published book, writing was energizing and exciting to me.
- Do you plan to work on any new books in the near future? Would you consider shifting from the present genre?
Yes, indeed! I will like to write a book on a completely new subject which will certainly transform people’s lives.
- Is writing your passion or hobby?
It is my passion because it connects me directly to my inner source.
- There are many people who would want to become a published author. What advice would you like to give them?
Add values in people’s lives and solve their problems. So that they will get free and become happy; this is the only way of directly connecting with people around the globe.
- What has been your schedule like in the months leading up to getting the manuscript ready for publishing? Did you follow any specific routine to write your book?
All I did was I tried my best to write my book and give the manuscript to the publisher at the earliest.
- What is your idea of literary success?
As I mentioned earlier, I am presently on a mission to empower 10 million people to transform their lives with happiness, good health, love, compassion, and wisdom and will also try to make their lives free from suffering by the end of December 2020. If I am successful in this mission, it will make me understand that I was successful in spreading my words.
- How has 24by7 Publishing assisted you through the publishing process?
The whole team of 24by7 Publishing has taken care of this book. They published it diligently at the earliest and I am really impressed with their sincerity. Thank you!
Book available on:
Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0866RMD2M
This article content and the views are solely by the author and he or she is solely responsible for the same. PublishIndia.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness of any information and it does not support or endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by users or parties other than PublishIndia.com itself.